ÖTZ HATCHING EGG SHOP
Contact and consultation on the sale of hatching eggs
Mobil: +49 1765 7909877
You need help ordering
Kontakt Maria Hermann
Mobil +49 151 – 17117813
Out of stock€2,50
Out of stock€3,00
Out of stock€3,00
General notes on the hatching egg orders
- please notice: there are different shipping places for different beedings. details at the article der Bruteier (siehe unten und direkt im Artikel).
- Die Please notice: There are different locations for the shipping of the hatching eggs (see below and directly in the article). beträgt 15 Stück Bruteier pro Standort.
- 10% additional eggs are enclosed with each order
- • Transport and transport costs (selection option in the shopping cart)
- Das Risiko für den Transport (Hitze/Frost/Bruch) trägt der Käufer.
- Postal delivery:Transport boxes are available for postal delivery. The flat rate for transport costs is made up of the costs for the transport boxes and the insured postage.
- Carrier:Larger quantities, from 300 hatching eggs, are shipped on pallets. The prices of the shipping company are individual and will be communicated separately after ordering or on request in advance. Carrier: sind hierbei individuell und werden nach Bestellung/ bzw. auf Anfrage im Vorfeld gesondert mitgeteilt.
- Collection:It is also possible to collect the order at the respective location.
- Delivery time:Please specify your desired delivery/collection time in the "Notes " field during order processing. For each order, the availability at the desired time will be clarified individually and confirmed accordingly.
- ÖTZ Coffee, Cream and Bresse Gauloise are certified according to BmTierSSchV- ..
- All hatching eggs are certified according to EU organic and Bioland guidelines.
- Invoicing plus shipping is done on account. . .
- The invoice will be sent to you separately by e-mail after the hatching eggs have been shipped..
- You can create a customer account for recurring orders. You can register at the end of the ordering proces – in the checkout area.
Locations and shipping locations of the hatching eggs
Management advice for chick rearing
Please use our management tools to make chick rearing on your farm even more successful:
Sources of supply
You would like to purchase chicks or young animals?
Please contact an ÖTZ partner farm in your region.